Get this offer
Virgin poker Welcome Bonus Rules
- Virgin poker These rules were updated on 1st June 2017.
- The Virgin poker Welcome Bonus is a first time sign up bonus that is applied to member’s first deposit only.
- The Welcome Bonus cannot be: (a) combined with any other bonus or promotion; or (b) applied to any future deposits.
- Only one Welcome Bonus is available per member.
- To qualify to receive the Welcome Bonus, you must:
- register as a member of this website (which means that you accept the website terms and conditions);
- accept the Welcome Bonus when you make your first deposit (on the deposit page); and
- make a minimum deposit of £10.
- The Welcome Bonus you receive will be 200% of your first deposit, up to a maximum deposit of £100. By way of example: (a) if you deposit £10, you will receive a Welcome Bonus of £20, which means that you will have £30 credit in your member account to use on the website; and (b) if you deposit £100, you will receive a Welcome Bonus of £200, which means that you will have £300 credit in your member account to use on the website. The maximum Welcome Bonus you can receive is £200.
- Expiry: The Welcome Bonus will expire if you do not use it in its entirety within 30 days from the date it is credited to your member account.
- Wagering requirements:Wagering is when you place a cash bet (or wager) on a game. Wagering requirements apply to the Welcome Bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account.
- You must wager 4 times the value of the Welcome Bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account.
- Your wagering requirements will be displayed in your My Account section of the website, where an example of how much you will need to wager to meet the relevant wagering requirements will be displayed.
- Wagering on different games contributes different amounts towards your wagering requirements. This means that some games contribute more towards your wagering requirements than other games. For example, you will need to wager more on non-Bingo games than Bingo games to meet the wagering requirements: wagers on Bingo games will contribute 100% of each wager towards your wagering requirements, Poker buy-ins will contribute 20% of each buy-in towards your wagering requirements, wagers on Slots will contribute 10% of each wager towards your wagering requirements, wagers on Instant, Casino and Live Casino games (except where mentioned below) will contribute 5% of each wager towards your wagering requirements, whilst wagers on Virgin Games Roulette, 3D Roulette, Streets of Gold Roulette, Multiplayer Roulette and High Stakes Roulette will contribute 2.5% of each wager towards your wagering requirements.
- All wagers on Blackjack, Baccarat, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Craps and Video Poker games and on the ‘Streets of Gold’ Roulette side bet and all other games do not contribute to any wagering requirements.
- The table below sets out: (a) the percentage that wagers on each game contribute towards the wagering requirements; and (b) an example setting out the amount that a £10 wager will contribute on each game: